January 2021 update: Please refer to Pacific Dugoni App (COVID -19 page) for latest information on policies and protocols.
Campus Protocols | Infection Control | Main Clinic Group Start Times | Script for Making and Confirming Pt Appts | New: Patient PCR Form | External Resources
- In keeping with the California and San Francisco Departments of Public Health, the current policy update for the San Francisco campus is below:
- Any individuals returning from out of state or out of country travel over the holiday will be required to quarantine for 14 days upon their return.
- Attending gatherings or events with people from outside of your household (people you currently live with) where you are within 6 feet of others without wearing face coverings for 15 minutes total over a 24-hour period will require you quarantine for 14 days upon return.
- If either criteria listed above are true, you need to quarantine for 14 days.
- Please complete survey here to help clinic administration evaluate any personnel shortages due to anticipated quarantines.
- Follow health orders and travel advisories to avoid impacting patient care and clinical experiences.
Prior to Coming to Campus
- Everyone must complete the mandatory self-screening form daily before arriving on campus.
- You can download the “Pacific Dugoni” app on your phone (search that term in the app store) and click the COVID-19 icon to access and fill out the screening form.
- You can also fill out the form online here.
- Once you complete the form, you will receive an email with a message and QR code, which will be scanned upon your arrival. The message either approves you to come to campus, or instructs you to stay home (if you are exhibiting symptoms).
While on Campus
- All students, faculty, and staff should use the 5th street entrance only. The Minna Street entrance is reserved for patients only.
- Anyone entering must wear a cloth face covering.
- Limit your movement to needed locations. Touch surfaces and equipment only when necessary.
- Wash your hands frequently. When handwashing is not possible, use hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing, keeping a minimum of at least 6 (six) feet between yourself and others.
- You must leave the campus when the specific work you needed to do on campus is completed.
Main Clinic Group Start Times
For your reference, please see the patient start times for Autumn Quarter listed below. We will continue to have staggered start times in order to keep the number of patients in the patient waiting area manageable and socially distanced.
**Last updated October 19, 2020 – please note that start times are constantly being updated and are subject to change.